Either/Or is the third studio album by American singer-songwriter Elliott Smith. Recorded in several locations mostly in Portland, Oregon while Smith was still in Heatmiser and produced by Smith, Tom Rothrock and Rob Schnapf, Either/Or was released on February 25, 1997 through record label Kill Rock Stars following the demise of Heatmiser. Book-ended by the two singles "Speed Trials" and "Ballad of Big Nothing", Either/Or did not chart in the US but was acclaimed by critics.
Director Gus Van Sant was highly impressed with the album and incorporated three of its songs, along with new Elliott Smith material, into the Good Will Hunting soundtrack, propelling Smith into the international spotlight.
Sheet with lyrics and credits included. Digital download code included. Record comes in a white poly-lined inner sleeve.
- 1.Speed Trials03:01
- 3.Ballad Of Big Nothing02:48
- 4.Between The Bars02:21
- 5.Pictures Of Me03:46
- 6.No Name No. 503:43
- 1.Rose Parade03:28
- 2.Punch And Judy02:25
- 4.Cupid's Trick03:04
- 5.2:45 AM03:18
- 6.Say Yes02:18
- Elliot Smith-Between The Bars
- Elliott Smith- Either/or
- Elliott Smith Say Yes
- Elliott Smith's Either/Or (In 5 Minutes)
- Angeles - Elliott Smith lyrics
- Elliott Smith - I Figured You Out (from Either/Or: Expanded Edition)
- Elliott Smith - Bottle Up And Explode! (Lyric Video from Either/Or: Expanded Edition)
- Elliott Smith - Between The Bars (from Either/Or)