Recorded in Petoskey, Michigan (at Steve & Jamelia's house); Brooklyn, New York (in various locations, including Sufjan's appartment, Tom's appartment and at St. Paul's Episcopal Church); Clarksboro, New Jersey (at N.J. Rec. Room); Williamstown, Massachusetts (at Buxton School). Front sticker says: Includes code for mp3 download. Tracks are sequentially listed on the release. All original artwork handprinted by Laura Normandin. Gatefold sleeve.
- 1.Flint (For The Unemployed And Underpaid)
- 2.All Good Naysayers, Speak Up! Or Forever Hold Your Peace!
- 3.For The Widows Of Paradise, For The Fatherless In Ypsilanti
- 4.Say Yes! To M!ch!gan!
- 5.The Upper Peninsula
- 1.Tahquamenon Falls
- 3.Detroit, Lift Up Your Weary Head! (Rebuild! Restore! Reconsider!)
- 5.Alanson, Crooked River
- 1.Sleeping Bear, Sault Saint Marie
- 2.They Also Mourn Who Do Not Wear Black (For The Homeless In Muskegon)
- 3.Oh God, Where Are You Now? (In Pickeral Lake? Pigeon? Marquette? Mackinaw?)
- 4.Redford (For Yia-Yia & Pappou)
- 5.Vito's Ordination Song
- 1.Marching Band
- 2.Pickerel Lake
- 3.Niagara Falls
- 4.Presidents & Magistrates