In 2001, Erik de Jong, or Spinvis, at the age of 40, sent a three-song demo to the Dutch indie label, Excelsior Recordings. Within two weeks, a record deal was signed.
The label decided to keep the songs that had been recorded by Spinvis on his home computer. With some minor mixing touch-ups these songs comprised Spinvis' first album, released in the Netherlands on 1 April 2002. The music press responded with very positive reviews.
180g vinyl, comes in a gatefold sleeve.
- 3.Voor Ik Vergeet04:25
- 5.Ronnie Gaat Naar Huis04:41
- 6.Mare Frigoris02:52
- 1.In De Staat Van Narcose03:35
- 2.Mike Clark00:34
- 3.Herfst En Nieuwegein03:51
- 4.Handige Tante/Jongen Met Geld02:27
- 5.De Talen Van Mijn Tong02:25
- 6.Leo's Definitieve Aquarium01:01
- 7.Limonadeglazen Wodka05:00
- 8.Regen En Patchoulli04:08