British rock/pop group, formed in Liverpool, England during the late 1950s. Signed to recording contract with EMI in 1962.
The lineup (1962-70) comprised John Lennon (vocals, guitar, harmonica, keyboards), Paul McCartney (vocals, bass, guitar, keyboards, percussion), George Harrison (guitar, vocals, sitar), and Ringo Starr (drums, vocals, percussion). During 1961, Stuart Sutcliffe (bass) and Pete Best (drums) were also members.
Following an initial period as a straightforward Mersey-beat group, later recordings saw them experiment with psychedelia, incorporating innovative production techniques involving tape loops and other effects. Although the group split in 1970, they have continued to release special products.
Inducted into Rock And Roll Hall of Fame in 1988 (Group). By 2015, all four members were inducted also as individual solo artists.The Stereo remastered Album On Heavyweight 180g vinyl. Including replicas of the psychedelic inner bag. The cut outs and an additional insert combining Mark Lewisohn's 1987 notes as well as Paul's introduction.
Track B7 is a locked groove.
- 1.Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band02:02
- 2.With A Little Help From My Friends02:44
- 3.Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds03:28
- 4.Getting Better02:47
- 5.Fixing A Hole02:36
- 6.She's Leaving Home03:35
- 7.Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite02:37
- 1.Within You Without You05:05
- 2.When I'm Sixty-Four02:37
- 3.Lovely Rita02:42
- 4.Good Morning Good Morning02:41
- 5.Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)01:18
- 6.A Day In The Life05:33