Out of Time is the seventh studio album by American alternative rock band R.E.M., released on March 12, 1991 by Warner Bros. Records. With Out of Time, R.E.M.'s status grew from that of a cult band to a massive international act. The record topped the album sales charts in both the U.S. and the United Kingdom, spending 109 weeks on American album charts and enjoying two separate spells at the summit, and spending 183 weeks on the British charts and a single week at the top. The album has sold over four and a half million copies in the U.S. and over 18 million copies worldwide. The album won three Grammy Awards in 1992: one as Best Alternative Music Album, and two for the first single, "Losing My Religion."
25th Anniversary edition. Includes digital download card.
- 1.Radio Song
- 2.Losing My Religion
- 4.Near Wild Heaven
- 1.Shiny Happy People
- 3.Half A World Away
- 5.Country Feedback
- 6.Me In Honey
- R.E.M. - Radio Song (Official Music Video) [This Film Is On Video Version]
- R.E.M. - Near Wild Heaven (Official Music Video) [This Film Is On Version]
- R.E.M. - Shiny Happy People (Official Music Video)
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion (Official Music Video)
- R.E.M. - Low (Official Music Video)
- R.E.M. - Half A World Away (Official Music Video)