Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots is the tenth studio album by The Flaming Lips, released by Warner Bros. Records on July 16, 2002, in the United States and the previous day in the United Kingdom. It is characterized by electronic-influenced, psychedelic-tinged indie rock compositions. It has been certified Gold by the RIAA. Yoshimi was well-received critically and commercially, helping the band break into the mainstream. The album was adapted into a musical in 2012.
Comes in a gatefold sleeve.
- 1.Fight Test04:14
- 2.One More Robot / Sympathy 3000-2104:59
- 3.Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt. 104:45
- 4.Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt. 202:57
- 5.In The Morning Of The Magicians06:18
- 1.Ego Tripping At The Gates Of Hell04:34
- 2.Are You A Hypnotist??04:44
- 3.It's Summertime04:20
- 4.Do You Realize??03:32
- 5.All We Have Is Now03:53
- 6.Approaching Pavanis Mons By Balloon (Utopia Planitia)03:09